Gray isn't Gray: Text and Tool Display

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I discovered today that in the various relevant drop-downs in set Tool Display/Set Tool Display and the Preferences/Settings for Text and Tool Displays, the color swatch is not gray.  What it is varies, even within the same drop-down depending on when I check.  (Maybe related to the last color I chose??). i.e. sometimes it is white, sometimes black, sometimes blue.  This does appear to just be cosmetic, as setting the dropdown--at least the ones I checked--correctly sets the relevant to Gray, regardless of what swatch is showing by the word Gray in the drop-down.

Remind me about this on Monday, and I’ll get you in touch with Tech Support.

Nathan:  If it would be helpful to the devs for tech support to chat with me/see what I am seeing, I'm happy to do so.  But if it's just a matter of straightening it out for me, it's not a big deal to me, and I know tech support has been busy helping folks with more major issues.  

• Like 1

We have a phone number to Tech Support if you need to call in and speak to them live, otherwise I can also forward both of your threads over to them Monday (just remind me so I don’t forget), and they can respond here as well. I’ve been trying to get threads like these over to support to get a quicker response to customer’s issues.

My direct email is also on the threads as well. You’re welcome to email me anytime as well if you need to remind me to get an answer for you. My goal is to really interact and get customer’s questions answered quickly.