Bug: "Set Text Display" in Accordance 14

C. J. Fang

The Set Text Display malfunctions in Accordance 14. Just two examples: No matter what text-sizes I set, it always changed it when I clicked Ok. Also, when I set the background to white, it changed to black. Those are just two examples of many malfunctions. 

My experience is a bit different. I can set text displays just fine...but when I come back to Accordance they are (mostly) back to default. Changes I make to text color remain, but other settings return to default.

@C. J. Fang Try reselecting your bible translation through the display text drop down menu (not from your library) and see if that works.  I know it works for me.  If it does work for you as well, keep in mind that you have to do this each time you open Accordance.  i've attached a picture of what I mean by the display drop down menu.  Hopefully this makes sense.

123182482_Screenshot2023-01-03143147ContentDisplay.thumb.jpg.c03d42e5ff495900e78c92a78b693637.jpg

@Misulejoha Thanks, but it's not about that. I've attached a screenshot of what I mean. There are more problems occured. 

set-text-display.jpg