cross referencing issue

andrewc

When using the Android app, every time I press and hold on the superscripts to find cross references for a verse, a new window appears which lists other referenced books/chapters but no verse with it.  I noticed on the iOS app that the cross reference window includes the book, chapter, and verse, altogether.  I reached out to tech support about this and they said this is a limitation of the Android version.  This means then, that I must manually look up each cross-referenced verse and then navigate back to the original verse I'm studying.  Why would such a basic and key feature be missing?  Is there some sort of remedy or expected update to address this?

I'm admittedly a little disappointed by this...

Hi @andrewc,

I don't personally use Android, but I agree that sounds annoying. If you have spoken with tech and they said it is a limitation of Android, I would post this as a feature request, as I am sure there are other droid users who agree with what you wrote, and hopefully the developers will take it into consideration.

Kristin

Hi @andrewc

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a fix anytime soon. I have all but given up on using the android app. There have been no updates to it for well over a year and zero communication from accordance in regard to it. if mobile is a priority for you I suggest switching to Apple.