Note taking

Luckylou1980

I’ve updated to the v.14 and was wondering is note taking disabled? Normally I can just hover on side of a passage and type some notes. Now nothing is popping up to let me do it. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what was happening for you. You didn't get any response, so I'm chiming in. It is working for me. I know this doesn't help you. But more info is better than less when troubleshooting. 

• Like 1

Appreciate you chiming in. It’s working now. I’m not sure why i was having issues with that. Now after awhile the colorful “beach ball” appears and it crashes.

Hi @Luckylou1980,

I have found the beach ball often means there is something wrong with the session. I would try shutting Accordance, then opening it holding shift, then close it and repeat opening it with shift a few times. (Keep holding shift until it opens completely). Then after that open it normally and when it asks if you want to restore the session say no.

I hope this helps some.

Kristin

• Like 1

Ok thanks! Once it pops up asking do I want to restore I alway hit yes. After it opens everything be in dark mode. Granted that my background is dark mode but then all of my open panes be in dark mode which I have to then x out of everything and re open 

• Like 1