14.0.2 Repeatable Crash search > select

mgvh

14.0.2 Crashes every time

1) Run a search > CTRL-A to select all hits > right click > Add Selection to > New Reference List Tab

2) In same tab, run a new search > CTRL-A to select all >> CRASH

On 12/7/2022 at 6:10 PM, mgvh said:

14.0.2 Crashes every time

1) Run a search > CTRL-A to select all hits > right click > Add Selection to > New Reference List Tab

2) In same tab, run a new search > CTRL-A to select all >> CRASH

Mine crashes as well.  I tried it several times and sure enough it crashed each time.

Mine does not crash under these conditions

14.02 - macbook pro w.  Ventura os

14.0.3b2 fixed this problem for me on Win11

14.0.3b2 is actually an Aleph version, I think, so there is a different group of Aleph testers

• Like 1

I was able to get the link and download the aleph 14 for Windows but I could not get the link to work for the Mac. I went to the beta portion of the forum to find the aleph link to both windows and mac but the mac link does not work!

Bob

I'm dealing with a similar crash and would love to get the link for Aleph 14 for Windows if anyone is willing to share it. I cannot for the life of me find the beta section of the forum. 

17 minutes ago, Ron Offringa said:

I'm dealing with a similar crash and would love to get the link for Aleph 14 for Windows if anyone is willing to share it. I cannot for the life of me find the beta section of the forum. 

+1 

I tried looking for it the other day as well and could not find it.  Maybe someone will chime in and fill us in.

• Like 1