"Cannot Complete an operation" when installing from easy install on 14

KevinPurcell

I am trying to install 14 on a Windows PC with Windows 11. It's 14.0.2 I believe.

I get the following on some books when I hit INSTALL button.

The below is just one of many that doesn't work.

882642744_installfailureacc14.png.794727d6ed8437d4f36284050f84fbc7.png

• Like 1

Yes. I have some resources I can't install because of this same error message also. I am using 14.0.2 on Windows 11.

Edited by Don Bedsole
Correct English error.
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 12:47 PM, KevinPurcell said:

I am trying to install 14 on a Windows PC with Windows 11. It's 14.0.2 I believe.

I get the following on some books when I hit INSTALL button.

The below is just one of many that doesn't work.

882642744_installfailureacc14.png.794727d6ed8437d4f36284050f84fbc7.png

I had the same problem but was able to find a work around, at least for me.  What I did was uninstall both v13 &14.  I removed all associated files and folder so as to start from a clean slate.  I went through the process of reinstalling v13 (inc. all upgrades).  While in v13 I set all my parameters and preferences the way I like it.  I downloaded all my resource and verified that I didn't miss anything.  I renamed the Accordance folder to Accordance 13.  Lastly, I reinstalled v14.  Before moving onto installing 14.0.1 I was able to confirm that all my resources were in fact there in my library.  After that I finished by upgrading both 14.0.1 and 14.0.2.  Like I said this worked for me.  I hope your able to do the same.

1 hour ago, Misulejoha said:

I had the same problem but was able to find a work around, at least for me.  What I did was uninstall both v13 &14.  I removed all associated files and folder so as to start from a clean slate.  I went through the process of reinstalling v13 (inc. all upgrades).  While in v13 I set all my parameters and preferences the way I like it.  I downloaded all my resource and verified that I didn't miss anything.  I renamed the Accordance folder to Accordance 13.  Lastly, I reinstalled v14.  Before moving onto installing 14.0.1 I was able to confirm that all my resources were in fact there in my library.  After that I finished by upgrading both 14.0.1 and 14.0.2.  Like I said this worked for me.  I hope your able to do the same.

I'll just use Logos till they get it fixed.