Highlighting/Unhighlighting all hits extremely slow in Accordance 14

Tom Hogan

I’m currently using Accordance on a MacBook Pro and have recently upgraded to version 14 and am on the latest version (14.02). Since upgrading, I constantly get the spinning wheel and it takes 10-15 seconds to get the dialog box asking me if I really want to highlight or unhighlight all the hits in my search. This used to be instantaneous in version 13, and is very annoying, especially when I’m trying to add multiple highlights to each hit.

I’m wondering if I should uninstall version 14 until this is resolved. How do I uninstall version 14 and and reinstall version 13 and still keep all my files intact?

Blessings!
Tom Hogan

Unfortunately, it is the current guidance.  to revert back to 14.  I'm tolerating the bugs currently waiting for an update like I'm waiting for Christ's imminent return, but many have chosen to revert to 13

Thank you Dan. I’ll go ahead and revert back to 13, thanks for the link to Kevin’s video and explanation.

Blessings!
Tom

That worked like a charm and I’m back to instantaneous highlighting. Thanks again!

• Like 1