Uninstall 14 Instructions?

dirrimp

Does anyone know if/where there are instructions for reverting back to 13? I'm not super computer savvy so would need some instructions to do this. In one of my previous posts about issues with 14, instructions for this were referred to.  However, I've searched every permutation of revert / uninstall / etc. and can't find them. Thanks! 

Unfortunately the process is scatter amongst the other threads. I suggest calling or e mailing support and have them provide you a step by step process. I am sure they have provided this to other customers. The last thing you need at this point is more frustration if it doesn't go well.

Edited by John Fidel

@John Fidel I have done so.  Thanks sir! 

I received the uninstall instructions below from Accordance Tech Support and it worked like a champ.  Now all my user tools fully work and I can synch everything with my iPad.  I'll be back for v.14 once the user tools are fixed and once it can fully synch with the iPad.  

You can download and run Accordance 13 from:

During the setup, select ‘Replace” the newer existing version when prompted.

This will give you Accordance 13.3.2. Next, please run the 'Check for App Update' in the Accordance drop down menu to update to Accordance 13.3.4. This is the best version for an existing user.
  • Like 1

Try this from Kevin Purcell if you’re on a Mac:

I'm trying to get some for Windows as well.