Owner's response to release of Accordance 14

Troy Wormell

Troy, thanks so much for this message. I'm excited for version 14.

Thank you! That's much appreciated and very comforting to know.

After a rough start I am enjoying v14. Thank you for taking time to address your customers!

Thank you for the message!

@Troy Wormell Thank you very much! The LORD bless you and keep you.

• Like 1

Thank you Troy.  Accordance is a great program with an exceptional community of users, developers that support it and make it better each week, month and year.

• Like 1

Thank you for this reassuring message! I've been an Accordance user for around 10 years and have also gifted it to others over the years. I love Accordance and look forward to using it well for many more years to come!

• Like 1

@Troy Wormell,

Thank you for sharing. It absolutely means a lot for, especially for me, to hear from leadership.

You have helped me to feel better about Accordance and while I know there is work to be done, I am now more knowledgeable and understanding about the company, and my investment in the company.

Thank you for taking the time to come on here and updating us. I will be praying that everything is fixed and the company moves forward stronger. 

Greetings, Mr. Troy Wormell

It is very encouraging to hear that you are continuing to promote Accordance at the ETS/SBL Conferences! This is a good indicator that in addition to whatever new paths Accordance may take in the future, that Accordance will remain committed to producing innovative tools for Biblical studies as well.

Grace and Peace

Thank you for the post . Im sure all will be ironed out.Keep up the good work !

Welcome to the forum Troy and thank you for your comments. Im sure many of us users would be happy to hear from you periodically. While never satisfied and always wanting more, we are quite a friendly bunch really. Helen managed 11,840 posts!!!!!

;o) 

46119F06-16DA-4391-B81E-D338A21A745E.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 7

It is gratifying that you have addressed the community on recent matters. We ask the Lord to bless the efforts and aims you affirm.