Accord 14

Alberto Rodriguez

I have used Accordance for several years. My app of preference. I can't recall any big issues when using it. However, since I upgraded it is useless meaning it appears to start but nothing else happens. The only message that appears is: last time it crashed. Do you want to recover last session?

@Alberto Rodriguez,

Click "Cancel" then close the program completely. Hold down the SHIFT key and keep holding it until the program opens completely. Then shut it and repeat that process a few times (maybe 3).

That should fix it, if not, most people are having success downgrading to v.13. I know Silas said he is working to fix all the bugs in v.14, it just isn't ready yet. But I would try the SHIFT key first.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

• Like 1

Just a note from my experience. V13 crashes often too. More than any other app I use. But, I roll with it because Accordance does what no other app does for me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, A. Smith said:

Just a note from my experience. V13 crashes often too. More than any other app I use. But, I roll with it because Accordance does what no other app does for me. 

Same here.  I have never experienced so many crashes with any other apps like I have with Accordance.  In fact on any computer I have ever owned.  Its because Accordance is so awesome (to me) that I deal with it as it comes.

As an aside, dont forget there is a force quit on macs under the mac menu and i use that to get the computer's attention when something is locked up. I dont have problems with accordance 13 but last time i upgraded the os, it messed up a couple of other programs such as sibelius which got stuck, gloom.