Another 14.0.1 bug

miketisdell

In Zeph. 14:10, the word יללה is divided incorrectly; from this point forward every highlight and instant detail below is off by one. I checked version 13 and it is fine in version 13 i.e. it is not the text, it is version 14. 

image.thumb.png.36b7741de0ba03ff95608d5053a1f8ff.png

I'm running 14.0.1 on MacOS 13.0.1 and there is no misalignment of the text of Zeph 1:10. Instant Details match up to the proper words throughout the verse.

Edited by Clint Cozier
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Clint Cozier said:

I'm running 14.0.1 on MacOS 13.0.1 and there is no misalignment of the text of Zeph 1:10. Instant Details match up to the proper words throughout the verse.

Same here, using BHS-T in Accordance 14.01. Mike, I'm sure you've tried shutting down Acc. and starting it up again... Which Hebrew text are you using? I've also checked it with HMT-W4 and MT-ETCB-A with no problems. 

9 hours ago, Donald Cobb said:

Same here, using BHS-T in Accordance 14.01. Mike, I'm sure you've tried shutting down Acc. and starting it up again... Which Hebrew text are you using? I've also checked it with HMT-W4 and MT-ETCB-A with no problems. 

I am running HMT-W4 (2.2) on windows 10, Accordance 14.0.1; I have shutdown and restarted Accordance. I have also checked on Accordance 13 and there is no problem when using Accordance 13.

37 minutes ago, miketisdell said:

I am running HMT-W4 (2.2) on windows 10, Accordance 14.0.1; I have shutdown and restarted Accordance. I have also checked on Accordance 13 and there is no problem when using Accordance 13.

As we say over here: Bizarre !

• Like 1