Chinese version content was blocked

HUILU DONG

Hello, when I use AccordanceBible(Mac) to read the Bible, I found that the last word of each line of Chinese version will be blocked, even if I slide the progress bar on the right side. 

Is this a problem in my personal settings or accordance’s mistake? What do I need to do?

1800694761_Accordance2.thumb.png.e68f218cacf3674cce168154cb92025c.png1195120495_Accordance1.thumb.jpg.b3b2cd44942e2684e9d326809725438d.jpg

Hi there,

I checked on my MacBook Pro, and opened three different width panes each with CUV and can't seem to replicate the issue.

Grabbing the separator bar and moving it sideways adjusts the text to fit the pane width with no characters overhanging or missing.

(The issue I have is random new lines that don't seem to make sense, after some verse numbers and this changed dependant on the width of the column pane)

I remember issues on the iPad before when resizing the panes, but dont remember seeing it on the Mac.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Is it happening repeatedly or randomly? Is it a saved workspace? Does resizing the window clear it?

John

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 21.04.56.png

• Like 1