stability with highlights coming to v.14?

Kristin

I just wanted to mention that I hope that stability is an issue addressed with v.14, as even after splitting Highlights into three completely different files to keep it small, it really has not mattered and the same corruption issues are occurring. I would love to just not use them, but I am not sure how else to mark words I have addressed.

1244799810_Bildschirmfoto2022-10-15um10_16_56.png.8d12f283b668b1331c01124a68337039.png

• Like 1

@Kristin

I encountered a bug that looked like this when I first used Accordance (v.13). Tech support suggested downloading the Accordance installer using something other than Chrome. Apparently one or two of the popular browsers were subtly corrupting the installer such that Accordance still installed but was messed up. From memory, I had weird boxes and fonts. Things improved a lot after re-downloading the installer using a different browser and using that to do the installation.

Old thread: 

Hi @Lawrence,

You are right that there were no highlight problems with v. 12, and it all started with v. 13. Hopefully the developers are aware of this so the problem can be discovered.

Regarding Chrome, that is good to know. I have avoided Chrome for years since it is a Google product and have downloaded stuff with FireFox.

• Like 1