Sooooooo... Is this thing dead?

KCarmanIII

What is the status of accordance on android? Does anyone know? it seems it has been months since anyone at Accordance has even answered a question regarding it... 

It’s not dead. 

• Like 4

Can we get an update besides not being dead? The app has not been updated since August of last year. 

My "guess" is there is significant work going on in the mobile app space that we will see the results of when 14 is released.

It’s not dead, only asleep. 🙂 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Michael Hunt said:

My "guess" is there is significant work going on in the mobile app space that we will see the results of when 14 is released.

I hope this is true. The app hasn't had an update since August of 2021. This has been a little frustrating for me as my Samsung tablet is my main device for church and on the go. I would love for the app to improve and give me more features as my computer stays in my office.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @R. Mansfield,I too would appreciate an update! 

I like the app for iOS, but primarily use a Samsung S8+ tablet.  There's quite a large feature discrepancy between the two (not to mention a bug with a few resources that won't install but keep showing as available).

The last update I remember was that Accordance was looking for another Android programmer (at the first of the year.)  I'm not asking for a release date or other specific details, but it would be nice to know if it is being actively worked on before purchasing another tablet.  If you're still looking for an Android developer, then I think a lot of users would appreciate a heads up so we can plan on hardware accordingly for Accordance (sorry, couldn't resist the bad pun.)  Thank you, Philip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

May not be dead, but looks like it's on life support. Maybe there will be a sudden flurry of newness soon. Or maybe not.

• Like 1

• Dr. Nathan Parker locked this topic