Accordance Services no longer working in 13.3.4?

Jordan Gowing

After upgrading to 13.3.4 yesterday, Accordance services no longer seem to work for me. I have tried to re-install the services but am not having any luck. Is anyone else having this issue?

Jordan, personally I don't use the menu services.  I bypass them and use Joe Weaks scripts directly within 'Alfred'. utility app  And all my scripts are still working as they should.

go to verse / copy verse to notes etc / search word etc,..

Below is a very dated thread, but it might prove helpful.   Alternatively you could contact Joe Weaks on the forum who is the script and services guru for accordance.

https://forums.accordancebible.com/topic/27369-accordance-services-not-working/

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

I just checked and they are working for me with 13.3.4.

I just updated and in a quick test the official Services still work.

Jordan, are none of them working for you?

And Paul, Accordance actually contracted with me to write the official Services as well, so either way you're using code I wrote. :) 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Joe, sorry I missed your post. None of them were working but I also didn't have the time to do a thorough re-install until just now (using your "readme" file) in the .zip file. I did that this evening and was able to get things working again. I don't know what the problem was, but it's all resolved now. (And I am on Ventura, so nothing has broken with that update either.)

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan Gowing said:

re-install until just now (using your "readme" file) in the .zip file.

I worked on and wrote all that so long ago, it makes me nervous that it's still in use. The screenshot in the documentation must look ancient. It's a little surprising it all still works. :) 

• Like 1

I confess I was quite skeptical when I saw the date!

• Like 1