MacArthur’s Biblical Doctrine

Dr. Nathan Parker

MacArthur’s Biblical Doctrine is a Systematic Theology I heavily use in Logos and owned in print until I recently donated it to my seminary library. Getting that in Accordance would allow me to move more of my Systematic Theology work inside Accordance.

Thanks!

• Like 3

Not sure this helps, but I am aware of the following that I have not purchased, but was interested in and waiting for a 50% off as they are not cheap:

https://accordancebible.com/product/macarthur-new-testament-commentary-release-3-33-volumes/

https://accordancebible.com/product/macarthur-study-bible-notes/

https://accordancebible.com/product/macarthur-bible-handbook-the/

I recall there was a request for version updates in the feature requests too.

• Like 1

According to the following post from 18 January 2022, this title has been added to the Accordance acquisitions list:

It might help to bump it there to let Mark there is additional interest.

• Like 2

Done on that thread so maybe Mark will see the additional interest.

On the other MacArthur works, I have all of those in Logos, plus I also have the Study Notes in Accordance. I may pick up the handbook and NT Commentary in Accordance sometime. They are all excellent resources.

His Topical Bible would be good to have in Accordance as well. I’ve used the Logos version off and on.

20 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

I may pick up the handbook and NT Commentary in Accordance sometime.

@Nathan Parker I was notified this morning that these two just went on half price :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

, plus I also have the Study Notes in Accordance. 

if this is the study bible notes, According to the description on the product page, this also has a bible reading plan:

Also included is a separate module with a Read through the Bible in a Year reading plan with New Testament readings in the morning and Old Testament readings in the evening (MacArthur SB Reading Plan).

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Indeed on the half price.

It does have a Bible Reading Plan! I found the module now. Thanks for telling me!

MacArthur’s One Volume Commentary might be a useful addition, although I believe the notes are the same as the SB, so might not be needed.

• Like 1

This is the reference I was thinking about when I posted those other finds above.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I believe we already have or are close to getting a license for it, then it'll be in our queue for our module developers. This one I'll really push for since I use it regularly.

• Like 1