Accordance 14 Sneak Peek #3: EASY ANSWERS

R. Mansfield

Accordance 14 Preview #3: EASY ANSWERS!

Record your answers to workbook and discussion questions right in the book itself. You can even save your answers to share with others.

Pre-order Accordance 14 NOW!

958f9a4c-314e-4905-baef-7f051f463c70.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

When I first saw this, I wasn't sure what to make of it. But the more I think about the more ingenious this is. Cannot wait till Accordance 14!!!

• Like 1

Will this feature be useable in user tools? Could a bible study class create and share user notes that could be completed during "home work" or turn a discipleship lesson into a user note that is fillable?

For example - this site (made by a Navigator discipleship group) has lessons that have space to answer...

https://coachthebible.com/

Sample lesson: I understand what the Bible says about the human condition.  [Romans 3:19-24]

https://coachthebible.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/dead-lost-l1.pdf

Could these items that are fillable in the PDF be something that fit with this feature by creating a user tool and inserting a fillable field?

Or is it only going to work on resources that are pre-built?

I'm hoping that one of the new 'features' is "stability" - both regarding the app itself (not so crash-prone) and also regarding resources (avoids file corruption).

A big Thank You to Accordance staff and management for prioritising a v.13 update (v.13.3.4) that caters for stability, especially under the pressure of prepping for a v.14 release, as well as having to deal with recent wild weather in your area. Well done!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2022 at 6:21 PM, G Springer said:

Will this feature be useable in user tools?...

Gary, I don't believe this feature will work in User Tools. But that's not to say that such a feature couldn't be added later. It might make for a good feature request for a future update.

Of course, User Tools can be edited anyway, so you could probably still do what you're basically wanting to do now. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have Mounce's BBG Workbook, which has basically been unusable as I can't write in it on Accordance.  Will this feature now allow me to do so?  If so, I'd love to get rid of my paper!

On 10/29/2022 at 9:52 AM, Wes Wetherell said:

I have Mounce's BBG Workbook ... Will this feature now allow me to do so?

Yep.

• Like 2