Internet connection not found by Accordance

francis spingarn

Hello there, my connections to Internet are all valid and functioning, except for Accordance.  I even downloaded the app again; so there is a valid connection. Nevertheless when trying Easy Install (in French), I get the message "No active internet connection has been found". I am still on the version 12.3.7; MacOs 10.11.6

Thanks in advance for any help. Francis

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a similar situation. When using Easy Install, I receive a message claiming Internet Connection Timed Out. There is no problem with the Internet connection.

I have a similar situation. When using Easy Install, I receive a message claiming Internet Connection Timed Out. There is no problem with the Internet connection.

It has been hit or miss for me as well the last 24 hours. I wonder if they are getting something ready on the server for 14?

I am having this problem too…it’s a bit annoying for the moment, but I am glad I am not the only one who is having a problem. 

I'm also seeing this with Accordance 13.4.2 on Mac OS 12.6.1.

I have the problem too, not only for Easy Install but also for both Check for Updates and Check for App Update.

I noted the issue yesterday (November 6) and today.

Accordance for Mac 13.3.4, Mac OS 13.0 on 2021 MacBook Pro

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Whatever the issue seems to be resolved now.

• Like 1

I keep getting a momentary sign-in screen when checking for updates.  Still not functioning normal for me.

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 10.18.07 PM.png

For Accordance: The issue appears to be related to problems on accordancefiles1.com i.e. it appears that the SSL connection is established and torn down but no other data is being passed. 

image.thumb.png.99c3a51cea464aeee356f7bb9cf81ace.png

The same here, in both my macbook and mac mini. Imposible to update or easy install

I cannot update content, easy install, or check for app update.

Accordance for Mac 13.3.4, Mac OS 13.0.1 on 2021 MacBook Pro

Several posts this week mentioned server migration, such as

So maybe that is the issue. The Forums and https://accordancebible.com appear to be up at the moment.

I'm seeing this issue with MacOS and Windows versions (Accordance 13). The message indicates no Internet connection, but there is. It appears that the Accordance server is down. I can't even download a fresh copy of the software. The Acordance download page fails because accordancefiles1.com is not found, presumably a 404 error.NotFound.thumb.jpg.9fa8b23180f86d798e7454852e1a085b.jpg

Same problem here. A real pain since I've just bought a couple of books I need and can't load them!

Same problem here. Just when I decided to make the switch from the competitor to Accordance! 

Still receiving this message...days later.