Accordance 14 Sneak Peek #1: Dynamic Word Study

R. Mansfield

Designed by Accordance Founder Dr. Roy Brown, Dynamic Word Study in Accordance 14 brings together lexical information, word usage statistics & MORE!

Preorder today!

ED19E62A-19DB-4BB5-884F-9A610BD88714.png

• Like 10

Oh, that's a convenient feature!

• Like 1

Am i right in the plus symbol next to the bar graph and frequency chart mean i can add one or two more translations similar to the piechart? 

looks useful for comparing word for word and thought for thought translations (or whatever the technical names are which i can never remember).

;;o) 

ps when are we getting it on ios or android?????? 

Nice!  I'm sure there will be a shortcut for that one.  It will be fun to discover what options will be for exporting. 

This looks amazing ...

This will never be on iOS I fear - a real pity

Does this have like a user lexicon feature where you can add your own notes on words?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ukfraser said:

Am i right in the plus symbol next to the bar graph and frequency chart mean i can add one or two more translations similar to the piechart? 

Yep. 

image.png

• Like 8

I'm DROOLING

Wonderful!!! I've been eagerly awaiting some sneak peeks at 14, and this does not disappoint! 

Very exciting indeed, especially for what I’m currently working on. I can’t wait to beta test this!

19 minutes ago, Michel Gilbert said:

Very exciting indeed, especially for what I’m currently working on. I can’t wait to beta test this!

Yes, let the beta come!

• Like 3

Also notice the table of contents for the Hebrew Bible next to the context range slider. It looks like we will be able to pick which chapter or verse like a chapter and verse picker

• Like 2

Accordance 14 is going to be so exciting!

• Like 1

I had assumed (perhaps wrongly) that Dr. Brown had stepped back from his role in the company.  However, I am delighted to see he has had a prominent role in this feature update.  Surely no-one knows the program better than the creator.  (There might me a sermon in there somewhere!).  

Thank you Dr. Brown.  

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Paul Meiklejohn said:

I had assumed (perhaps wrongly) that Dr. Brown had stepped back from his role in the company.  However, I am delighted to see he has had a prominent role in this feature update.  Surely no-one knows the program better than the creator.  (There might me a sermon in there somewhere!).  

Thank you Dr. Brown.  

Yes, Dr. Roy Brown is still playing an active role in Accordance development.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R. Mansfield said:

Yes, Dr. Roy Brown is still playing an active role in Accordance development.

Delighted to read this.

• Like 3

On 9/16/2022 at 2:29 AM, R. Mansfield said:

Designed by Accordance Founder Dr. Roy Brown, Dynamic Word Study in Accordance 14 brings together lexical information, word usage statistics & MORE!

Preorder today!

ED19E62A-19DB-4BB5-884F-9A610BD88714.png

Hi Rick,

Will statistics also be available for LXX?

Could one search for a Hebrew word and see the LXX translations in this new tab?

Thanks,

Shalom

• Like 1

Looks good. Now I keep checking the forums every day (or a few times a day) to see if the next sneak peek has dropped.

• Like 1

Looking good Accordance 14. Very nice addition. Look forward to seeing more.

Edited by andrewdmck

15 hours ago, Robb B said:

Looks good. Now I keep checking the forums every day (or a few times a day) to see if the next sneak peek has dropped.

Theres another one today in this weeks email so im sure it will hit the forum shortly. 

• Like 2