COLLECTIONS SALE + FREE UPGRADE TO THE NEXT VERSION OF ACCORDANCE! And NEW Releases!

R. Mansfield

Wow! Purchase or upgrade to any Accordance 13 Collection (up to 55% off) and get the next major version of Accordance for FREE! Plus new releases

INTRODUCTORY PRICING ON NEW RELEASES
🆕 The Brill Dictionary of Religion$119.40
🆕 Heine, Reading the Old Testament with the Ancient Church$19.50

ACCORDANCE 13 COLLECTIONS
Purchase or Upgrade & Receive the NEXT VERSION OF ACCORDANCE FOR FREE!
👉🏽 Triple Specialty Starter Collection (English/Hebrew/Greek)—55% OFF!
👉🏽 English Specialty Starter Collection55% OFF!
👉🏽 Hebrew Specialty Starter Collection55% OFF!
👉🏽 Greek Specialty Starter Collection55% OFF!
👉🏽 Triple Learner Collection45% OFF!
👉🏽 Triple Discoverer Collection45% OFF!
👉🏽 English Learner Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 Greek & Hebrew Learner Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 English Discoverer Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 Greek & Hebrew Discoverer Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 English Pro Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 Greek Pro Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 Hebrew Pro Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 English Expert Collection35% OFF! 
👉🏽 Greek Expert Collection35% OFF!
👉🏽 Hebrew Expert Collection35% OFF!

SAVE ON ACCORDANCE EXCLUSIVES
👉🏽 Accordance Graphics Learner45% OFF!
👉🏽 Accordance Graphics Discover45% OFF!
👉🏽 Accordance Graphics Pro45% OFF!
👉🏽 Accordance Graphics Master45% OFF!
👉🏽 Picture the New Testament: A Photo Commentary67% OFF!
👉🏽 Bible Times PhotoMuseum II55% OFF!
👉🏽 Accordance Timeline: Expanded Edition54% OFF!
👉🏽 Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide Set of 6 Volumes53% OFF!

For more information, including details about the free upgrade to the next version of Accordance, please visit our sale page.

These special offers are good through Monday September 5, 2022 (11:59 PM EDT) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

• Like 2

Apologies if this is stated on the sale page, but I didn't see it.... What is the anticipated upgrade price from Accordance 13 to 14? I would like to factor that in as an additional "discount" on the collection sale prices when the wife asks. :)

• Like 1

The new volume, Reading The Old Testament with the Ancient Church

Is it possible to include a couple more screenshots of the index expanded, particularly for 

Chapter 4 the gospel in the prophets

Chapter 6 living in the text

I have downloaded a sample in kindle and google books so i have a good chunk to read but the indexes dont expand in the samples.

Many thanks. 

6 hours ago, Steven S said:

Apologies if this is stated on the sale page, but I didn't see it.... What is the anticipated upgrade price from Accordance 13 to 14? I would like to factor that in as an additional "discount" on the collection sale prices when the wife asks. :)

I believe in the past the cost for major upgrades have been $59.90.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ukfraser said:

The new volume, Reading The Old Testament with the Ancient Church

Is it possible to include a couple more screenshots of the index expanded, particularly for 

Of course, the benefit to having it in Accordance is all the wonderful linking, but you can see the entire book in Scribd.com if you have questions about its content and have access to Scribd.

Edited by Christopher Smith

18 hours ago, Steven S said:

Upgrade pricing has not been set yet--sorry.

11 hours ago, Wellphoto said:

I believe in the past the cost for major upgrades have been $59.90.

That was always the price for a new user. Upgrades have usually been $20-30.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ukfraser said:

Done. I added them to product page, but I will also attach them here to save you a click or two.

Heine Reading the OT with the Ancient Church - Acc13 macOS ch4.png

Heine Reading the OT with the Ancient Church - Acc13 Win11 ch6.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m concerned about this buy the current version get the new upgrade/version for free.

What exactly is being sold or will be sold in A14? Do you guys sell features only or packages with new books AND features?

It’s like the company (maybe) is not doing good? I hope you guys are doing great financially and all.

For some reason it feels like when WORDsearch offered a perks program and then sold itself to Logos.

Anyway, I’m probably just overthinking things too much!

Good night!

Edited by Diatheke76

I have observed instances when a company is operating in the black and gearing up profit over support that those companies were preparing to sell off.  The owner of Accordance has been around a while and public records show this is their third product. It would be easy to speculate and I would certainly feel my costs were not wasted if the owner showed some improvement towards support, resolving bugs, stabilising releases and addressing weaknesses such as the antiquated Notes.  Unfortunately, mostly for competitive reasons, few if any companies release their technology Roadmaps.

Accordance has a place and currently leads from my observation. However, there are customers who have invested many thousands (tens off) of dollars and I believe it is a reasonable expectation for those individuals (Customers) to be seen for other than raising revenue.

Edited by cweber

10 hours ago, Diatheke76 said:

I’m concerned about this buy the current version get the new upgrade/version for free.

I would like to offer a different strategy.
I am not a full time minister or student so dont fall into the category of those who get good discounts. Being a lay minister, I have to finance my own resources and do not get financial support from my church. 

i dont know what the proportion of users are between those who get good discounts and those who like me, rely on offers as they are on a very tight budget but im very thankful of accordance offers.

i bought 7 on a cd, the tagging was a game changer compared to my previous software so upgraded to a basic package of accordance and to work up through the packages, when a new version is released i have tended to buy the next upgrade plus package upgrade. Yes its more expensive in the long run but for example it meant i got a language starter with 9 to get started, learner with 11 , discoverer with 12 for lxx and then last time i upgraded with the english starter with 13 for all the pocket dictionaries so each time i have more resources which i wanted as 'nice to have' while being quite happy to wait for, as well as the latest version when there have been major discounts on the package. 

This strategy has meant i have grown with accordance and been able to pace adding to my library as my own personal development has progressed without it being too much of a financial hit in one go.

So if you are on a limited budget, nows a good time to get the upgrade you want and been saving up for knowing that you will soon have an upgraded program at no extra cost. However, If you qualify for the major discounts, you are very fortunate! 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ukfraser said:

I would like to offer a different strategy.

I too appreciate the discounts. I am blessed enough to be close to early retirement and I can operate flexibly regarding purchases. I started with Triple Learner from a recommendation and after a few weeks in Accordance wanted some of what was in Discovery and upgraded to Triple Discovery. There are more public domain items that I could be cynical about their inclusion, but I like that even those are linked to be useful in Accordance. I now have all I need and only purchase specific items of interest, including the new 'Reading OT with Ancient Church'.

Hopefully I am not being misunderstood about my frequent comments about Support. I honestly like Accordance and as mentioned, if it was reliable on Mac I'd change in a heartbeat. My strong desire is for "core" functions to crash less and to see "My Notes" capability upgraded. It would be awesome to see Python scripting available via API :)

A little too much conspiracy theorizing here 🙂 

We're not planning to sell the company.

Here's the deal: sometime before the end of the year, we will release the next version of Accordance. We may or may not call it Accordance 14 as we are considering different naming conventions other than numbers. Ever since we first introduced Collections, I don't remember how many versions ago, we have always run sales on them before a new release. New-user Collection purchases and current-user Collection upgrades are a good means of income for us because if a title is included, that means there's a fairly decent margin on it worked out with the publisher. If you never see a particular title in a Collection or bundle, know that the margins are fairly thin. Incidentally, our competition works under the same parameters. 

Also, we only sell the Accordance software "engine" with a Collection. We've had them as low as $59.90 (not including upgrade pricing or other discounts). Right now, we have a 90-day free trial that leads to an purchase of less than $20 for the same content found in the $59.90 Basic Starter. The good news for the customer is regardless of whether you buy our lowest tier Accordance Collection or spend thousands of dollars, you have all features of Accordance. We don't make you spend a larger amount of money or a certain level Collection to get all features.

Now, one complaint we've had in the past is from users who had no idea we were about to release a new version and bought or upgraded a Collection in the kind of sale we're running right now. Although we never intended it that way, some have felt there was a bit of "bait and switch." They're less likely to want to turn around and then buy the new version when it is released in a few weeks. So we thought it might be a great idea to offer a "free" upgrade to the next version with any Collection or upgrade purchase in the current sale. 

There's no ulterior motive here or secret agenda. We're just trying to do right by our customers as best we can.

• Like 13

Thanks, Rick! That gives me comfort since I like Accordance, though it’s my second go to Bible software due to the fact I had already spent too much on the other guys.

But anyway, I’m glad you guys are doing fine 👍

• Like 1

I wanted to ask - to get free upgrade I need to buy some of the collections, or does it apply also if I buy Picture the New Testament: A Photo Commentary?

Thank you:)

1 hour ago, DavidSlama said:

I wanted to ask - to get free upgrade I need to buy some of the collections, or does it apply also if I buy Picture the New Testament: A Photo Commentary?

Thank you:)

Reading Rick's post and the sale page: you get the free upgrade to the next version of Accordance (whatever they end up calling it) if you buy one of the Accordance 13 collections listed. So Picture the New Testament would not get you the upgrade. You could call sales to confirm, but the verbiage seems pretty clear.

I thought I'd pick up any missing resources in the one of the Triple Discoverer sets but when I look at the comparison to see what I'd buy for the upgrade price it shows some that I own but N/A as price and not in blue as owned. Can someone clarify for me how I can find out what I'd be getting for the small upgrade price I'd be paying?

9 hours ago, Larry Wing said:

I thought I'd pick up any missing resources in the one of the Triple Discoverer sets but when I look at the comparison to see what I'd buy for the upgrade price it shows some that I own but N/A as price and not in blue as owned. Can someone clarify for me how I can find out what I'd be getting for the small upgrade price I'd be paying?

That phenomenon has been brought up in other threads. Probably the best way to get an accurate picture is to contact sales.

10 hours ago, Larry Wing said:

Can someone clarify for me how I can find out what I'd be getting for the small upgrade price I'd be paying?

Make sure that you’re logged into your account on the website when checking for upgrades. The site has no way of knowing it’s you if you’re not logged in. I’ve made that mistake before. :) 

Sorry, I should have said that I get these results while logged in.

edit. I've sent an email to sales for clarification.

Edited by Larry Wing

1 hour ago, Larry Wing said:

Sorry, I should have said that I get these results while logged in.

edit. I've sent an email to sales for clarification.

I experience the same thing whenever I look at collections. The website gives only a partial accounting. That is why I suggested contacting sales. Alternatively you can compare your Library to the modules that are not highlighted. As you observed, at least some should have been highlighted.

31 minutes ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

I experience the same thing whenever I look at collections. The website gives only a partial accounting. That is why I suggested contacting sales. Alternatively you can compare your Library to the modules that are not highlighted. As you observed, at least some should have been highlighted.

Thank you but there are too many to compare so I sent an email to sales for clarification. Looking at what they upgrade would be ($65) I doubt too many resources will be added but in doing so I'd get next release free?  On the other hand the additional resources may not be of use to me. We'll see.

41 minutes ago, Larry Wing said:

Thank you but there are too many to compare so I sent an email to sales for clarification. Looking at what they upgrade would be ($65) I doubt too many resources will be added but in doing so I'd get next release free?  On the other hand the additional resources may not be of use to me. We'll see.

It is tedious for somebody: you or sales! According to Rick's blurb, you would qualify for the free upgrade to the next major version of Accordance if you purchase one of the collections listed in the first post of this thread. Earlier in this thread, Rick noted that the upgrade from an immediate prior version was fairly nominal ($20-30 vs $60 for new user). That said, he also indicated that the upgrade price from Accordance 13 has not yet been set. So the question may be, do you want to spend money on a collection that may or may not give you modules you would use or save the money for the upgrade. In the past, the new collections (including the new version of Accordance) often included new modules (unless you purchased the very basic collection).

Time to get out the the Urim and Thummim!

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance for free upgrades to Accordance 14 with select Accordance 13 Collections purchase or upgrade + only hours remain for multiuse coupon code 25-all for 25% off prices across our store. Both specials end at midnight EDT tonight!