7 toolbars hog screen space, without the 8th official "toolbar"

Enoch

IMHO Accordance uses up way too much screen space with its tool bars, or just bars, if you don't call them tool bars. I am excluding now the official "tool bar" which can be toggled off:

1 the Mac computer heading bar which perhaps cannot be avoided.

2 Traffic lights . . . Workspace Accordance.

3 X English texts Version + (this one includes 2 tiny bars which appear useless in it, a narrow bar over all beige, & then a narrow bar under all grey). This bar with the search window must be long, but why are there 2 unused barlets?

4 an additional version line with the magnifying glass & search window, this one also with an apparently useless grey narrow bar included under it. (Is it necessary to name the version 3X?)

5 slider line with "verse 1 of 31210 . . . compare live click parallel.

6 version name aA ... gear.

7 vs ch bk line at bottom of text pane.

Am I wrong for thinking these screen hogging bars could be consolidated into fewer bars by the Rocket Scientist programmers of Accordance?  It looks to me like about 1/5-1/4 of the screen is taken up by these bars.  If one printed out a picture of the Accordance screen, then cut it with scissors, the words, icons, & symbols of bars 2-7 would probably all fit on 2 lines.  The vast majority of the room in bars 2,3,5,6, and 7 is empty space; nevertheless, they are displayed on 5 separate bars, not to mention the empty barlets.

Now let me encourage you to try with the old humorous saying:

Cain't never could, & won't never would.

Edited by Enoch

• Enoch changed the title to 7 toolbars hog screen space, without the 8th official "toolbar"