Better interlinear with English Bibles, accurately linked to Hebrew and Greek subtexts, NB: EVERY pronominal suffix, preposition, conjunction etc. must be tagged.

Accordance Enthusiast

I really like accordance Bible software, but this feature is missing in Accordance. In Logos the interlinear English translations show very accurately EVERY DETAIL of the Hebrew and Greek text. In accordance only the Strong's numbers are used for such interlinears. This means that people can't see the pronominal suffixes, nor all of the prepositions and conjunctions. Compare below how incomplete the accordance version is:

Accordance:

image.thumb.png.9b5df1007740d38058f214464a4a6852.png

Logos:

image.thumb.png.40f90fe23080a60aa71d6fa74817cbdd.png

Logos can also add several more layers of information, but the difference is that Logos shows EVERY detail of the Hebrew text, and in Accordance many details of the Hebrew text are missing.

Please consider a similar feature for Accordance,

Shalom

• Like 1

The Accordance interlinear is confusing, because it shows that there is no Hebrew equivalent for the following words in Gen 1:1: "In," "the," "and" "the." All these words are actually in the Hebrew text. 

Accordance interlinear is also deceiving in how it parses words:

image.png.f6021f9177aacb118ae2458404846c9f.png

In this passage the Hebrew has "אלהי" - 'noun masculine plural CONSTRUCT WITH FIRST COMMON SINGULAR SUFFIX' People who don't know Hebrew are only confused by such an interlinear. They are lead to think there is no difference in Hebrew between "my God," "his God," and simply "God." This is not good enough. 

In the meantime I'll have to recommend the Logos interlinears for beginners in Hebrew and Greek.

Hope you can improve this,

Shalom

• Like 1