Notes not saving on iPad

rwfitzg

I type notes on my iPad. The indicator by the verse in the text shows up like there is a note for that verse, but the note is not in my notes. I made lots of technical notes in a Job passage over the past couple of days and none of them are in my notes. The widow/dialog that shows up when I type also does not have any background for the header which is probably unrelated but still irritating.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, no answer from me, just having the same problem.  Anyone figure this out yet?

same

• 3 weeks later...

I don't normally take notes on my iOS devices. This week I did, and I noticed this same behavior. I don't know how long its been broken, but I do hope it gets fixed soon.

• 7 months later...

I’ve commented about this before. I have the same problem. I am able to select ‘User Note’ for a text in the iOS app, and I can type in the note, while in the past I couldn’t even enter text into a note. Unlike the Mac desktop version, however, there is no button to save or update the note. 

My workaround is to display Accordance and the iOS Notes app side-by-side on the iPad, save the note and then copy and paste it into Accordance on my Mac. From there I can sync all my devices as I would have anyway. 

This is a major, ongoing flaw in Accordance. 

Let me chat with our support team about this and see if I can get some form of answer.

We’re filing it as a bug report with our developers to address in a future iOS update.