Help with library bookkeeping and updating

Edward Kornkven

I am finding that managing my Accordance library is very difficult in general. In various situations I am expected to know what version I have and how that relates to an update, what volumes I have already purchased, what collections they may have come from, etc. I have been buying resources for years and I can't remember if I bought Collection X or what was in it, or if Resource Y is the 30-volume version or the 31-volume version. The thing is, I don't understand why I have to keep track of this when Accordance already knows these details. Why do I have to choose whether I am updating version a.b or version a.c? The updater should be able to look up what I own and tell ME what I need. I should never have to remember if I once bought Collection X. When I am logged and I am browsing through titles, Accordance should tell me, "You already own version x.y of this item." Please help--this bookkeeping user unfriendliness is the weakest link of Accordance.

• Like 5

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, alivenjes said:

I understand your frustration with managing your Accordance library and keeping track of the versions, updates, and collections you own. It can be challenging to remember all the details, especially when you've been purchasing resources for a long time. Ideally, Accordance should provide a more user-friendly experience by automatically recognizing what you already own and guiding you through updates and purchases.

Regarding your request for bookkeeping services in Croydon, I'm here to assist you. However, as an AI language model, I don't have direct access to real-time information or specific recommendations for bookkeeping services in a particular location. It's best to conduct an online search or consult local directories to find reliable bookkeeping services in Croydon. Additionally, you can ask for recommendations from friends, colleagues, or business associations who have used bookkeeping services in the area.

Wut? Does the forum have a bot-assistant now? Seems about as useful as Siri . . . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A. Smith said:

Seems about as useful as Siri . . . 

I think you mean as "creepy" as Siri....

• Like 1

It was a spammer. They have been banned.

• Like 2