please help

pappinr

Sorry to post this but I hope this is a good spot to seek help. I am looking for a way to open a panel such as the one highlighted in the screen shot. I have looked all over and gone through all the preferences but I just can't seem to find this. I think I need it open to be able to see the presenter's highlights. Many thanks for any help.

2022-06-14_20-45-39.snagx

Sorry, but I cannot open file.

Bob

Can you post a JPG, GIF, or some other format. Most of us are unlikely to have SnagIt

Sorry about that. Here is a .png version of that image. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am new to accordance and the interface is very unfamilar.  Thanks in advance.

2022-06-14_20-45-39.png

I’ve not seen floating panels for quite a while.  What version of accordance are you using? It may be the case that your version of of Accordance is not working as it it should on the latest Apple operating system.  Generally, a simple click on those floating menus should open a drop down panel.  All the icons are now built into the main interface of the programme.  You may want to upgrade Accordance to the latest version.  You should be able to do this relatively cheaply.    

I believe you are looking at an older version of Accordance. This panel was replaced by the Library.

Are you Bill Mounce?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dandennison said:

Are you Bill Mounce?

LOL! That's a good one! No I am not Bill Mounce but I am following his "Greek for the Rest of Us" course on his website. So I think you all are right. The screen shot shows his screen on his Mac and it must be an older version of Accordance. Thanks for everyone taking the time to reply. God Bless!