Add ability to define keyboard shortcuts for "Move to prior/next location" commands in text tabs

Steven S

Please consider adding the ability to define keyboard shortcuts for the Move to prior location and Move to next location commands associated with the left/right arrows in the lower right corner of a text tab:

keyboard-shortcut-feature-request.png.db2fe6d0e2558932daedc75ade007812.png

Having the ability to define keyboard shortcuts for these two navigational commands would reduce the number of keystrokes I need to use to remain "keyboard only" when I'm following along with a sermon that jumps around a lot. For example, if the preacher is at reference A, goes to reference B, and then returns to reference A, I would prefer to simply type something like ALT+LEFT_ARROW to return to reference A rather than TAB, <reference A>, ENTER.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I made a similar request. But also to use finger gestures on the trackpad, like in the webbrowser. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

+1 to this request, please. Keyboard shortcuts for 'Move to prior location' and 'Move to next location' would be invaluable during research too, and especially for following/returning from hyperlinks.

Edited by jamesb
Typo