Instant Details has no content for several words in a verse

Anthony

In my studies, I frequently use the Instant Details window as hover my mouse over the verses in the text to see the Greek.  However, I have noticed that some verses, several of the words contain no content.  For example, when I choose 1 Corinthians 10:12 (KJV), the words "let", "him", "that", "he", and "take" all show no content in the Instant Details window.  Perhaps I haven't purchased the appropriate modules to allow this.  Please advise.  

• Like 1

I know I reported lastly hundreds. At it seems so to me. Maybe it was only dozens. 

Even today and I thought I will make a forum post. 

I see some patterns. It seems some words are not in the list/database of Accordance. Between G/K and Strong's. A case for @Mark Allison?

And some G/K tagging are also missed. For example "zerriss" in LEO. 

In some cases the words in Instant Details comes up if you change the source text in the preferences. For example you use the KJV and the souce text is GNT-28T then, on words which they differs the Inststant Details don't show the words. You have then change to GNT-TRS.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

I think you are looking for modules that use phrase tagging. If you compare the Greek tagged text with your verse in question, you will see that every Greek word with the exception ὁ [ὁ ho  ὁ ho  Article masculine singular nominative  the, who, which (Specifier)] is specifically tied to an English word. Some other translations will also directly connect ὁ to a specific word in that translation, but most don't. 

You may wish to examine the NIV11-GKE and MOUNCE-NT modules which use phrase tagging. I find both of these useful in my own study

—Joseph

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solly said:

I think you are looking for modules that use phrase tagging. If you compare the Greek tagged text with your verse in question, you will see that every Greek word with the exception ὁ [ὁ ho  ὁ ho  Article masculine singular nominative  the, who, which (Specifier)] is specifically tied to an English word. Some other translations will also directly connect ὁ to a specific word in that translation, but most don't. 

You may wish to examine the NIV11-GKE and MOUNCE-NT modules which use phrase tagging. I find both of these useful in my own study

—Joseph

The "zerriss" "tore" lacks it in general all G/K and G/K phrase tagged. This seems to be missed.

1717979583_Bildschirmfoto2022-06-02um13_54_48.thumb.png.766d389298c4d7707b7e1866796c3a9d.png

So does a lot of Strong's tags. The tagging is there but the entry in the Instant Details is missing.