Minor errors

MartinClay

On version 3.3.0

Iphone version. Iphone 8  Seems much more fussy as to where I press the screen at the top when I want to get the verse chooser/version choice to appear.  Often takes me 2 or 3 presses to get the right place.

Also if I have done a search I need to cancel it before I can look for any other verse and I am sure I didn't need to do that before.

Thanks

Hi Martin,

This might be due to a new feature of version 3.3.0:

• Added the option to display Instant Details with a single tap on a word in a Text module.

You can go to Settings > Instant Details to turn this option off. 

12 hours ago, MartinClay said:

Also if I have done a search I need to cancel it before I can look for any other verse and I am sure I didn't need to do that before.

I am not sure what you mean here. After a search, toggle the interface (by tapping at the top/bottom/secondary menu bar area OR in text "whitespace"), and you should see the verse chooser button, correct?

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Mike, I also find the Instant Details to be overly sensitive. Glad to know I can turn it off. The new App version has been more glitchy than any before (still with broken links for Key Terms searches) and I wish I could go back to the older version.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Mike.  This has solved my problem with the instant details setting.