Notes disappear after typing

Suzette in NC

Version 3.3.0 on my husband's iPad.  After his latest update, he can no longer take notes.  He types them up, but they disappear.  Any ideas?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Suzette in NC said:

Any ideas?

Much as i really appreciate all that accordance team do, and the app is brilliant in oh so many ways. However, notes is the one part of the programme i have never found helpful, even when it wasnt buggy, so ive always used either the notes in ios or a proper word app where i can control my notes location, format etc. My workflow may well change once we get stacks in the app, but until then...

I notice this is second post and none else has come up with any suggestions or confirm they are also having problems. But until the bug is sorted, my suggestion would be to use something else. He can always copy and paste them when its sorted. Or he may prefer a different workflow once hes experimented.

Edited by ukfraser

• 3 weeks later...

I also have found the Accordance note app buggy, especially when entering Hebrew words or phrases. I did find however that by composing my note in the Windows notepad and then copying and pasting it into Accordance's note app, I could associate the note with a particular chapter and verse.

Edited by dvdmoore08
I notice I posted to Bug Swatters-Mac, whereas I'm running Accordance on a Windows system. Pardon the intrusion.