Atlas and Timeline will install in Accordance iOS but don’t show in the app.

David from Orkney

Hi. After a recent update to Accordance iOS I found that Easy Install listed all the Atlas files and Timeline as downloadable. I downloaded them but the only module that appears is Atlas Site information.

If they’re not compatible yet is there any way to delete the files I’ve installed?

There is an error that makes them show up in Easy Install. I don't believe anything has actually installed on your device. The next point update for Accordance for iOS will take care of the issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brill GE (BrillDAG) is also showing up. Is that another error, or did it become iOS compatible?

2 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Brill GE (BrillDAG) is also showing up. Is that another error, or did it become iOS compatible?

Should be compatible now. This is the reason why they have announced all modules are supported now.

• Like 2

Great. I’ll try downloading it. Thanks!

• Like 1

Will this fix the issue of the modules showing up in Easy Install? Also, is there a timeline to getting the atlas and timeline modules to work on ios?

On 5/26/2022 at 9:12 PM, Ryan Gustason said:

Will this fix the issue of the modules showing up in Easy Install? Also, is there a timeline to getting the atlas and timeline modules to work on ios?

The 3.3.0 update still doesn’t load the Atlas files or Extended Timeline even though they show in Easy Install. 

The Atlas and Timeline aren't supposed to show up. The 3.3.1 update fixes this. It's in beta testing at the moment but will hopefully be released soon.

• Like 1