Version 3.3.0 keyword search not working

Brad Harmon

When clicking under analytics to search for the word or the Greek/Hebrew in the rest of the Bible it pops up saying a dictionary is not available. I use this feature every time I use Accordance and this just started happening after the latest update. 

BCF47418-710B-44A1-8C27-3E4E800D6210.thumb.png.558e0754d671aa6ac21192715389d69a.png

Im also getting this and the resource listed in my settings in amplify is correctly installed. 

7A2518BC-DCC5-423C-9D69-3D0FE86575E4.jpeg

906B523F-6DAA-48AE-A23A-85602052F603.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same issue on both iOS and iPadOS, even after deleting and re-installing the modules. A little inconvenient, since that's one of the main reasons I use Accordance on mobile. 

Did remember that Search - Key Number gives you the same results as clicking in the (52x) just an extra click. 
image.thumb.png.6126b448a0ca5cf49907d23986ec2333.png

But there is a bug as we are getting an error message that a tool is not currently available in accordance when clearly it is installed. 

And i should have said, Knowing accordance, i would expect this to get fixed very quickly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to increase the urgency with Accordance to fix this error? I would like to revert to the older App version to have my properly functioning tools back! The broken link for key word searches has been one of the best features of the Accordance App and worked better than any other App, until now. 

• Like 1

We apologize for this inconvenience. These issues appear to have been corrected in 3.3.1 which is in testing right now and should be released soon.

Thanks for your patience while our programming team has worked through this issue.