Unable to install NIV11 Notes

Moses

I use Accordance 13.3.2 on Mac mini M1.  I have Version 9 essential collection, upgraded to 13 lite version.  I am unable to install anything that I own in Easy Install.  The program seems to run well, ask me to select item(s) to download, seems to download and ask me to install.  Seems to install well, restarts Accordance, and then when I check, the items still shows 'not installed'.  I saw similar problem on the forum on version 9, and there was some bug in 2010 which must have been fixed eventually.  Following the guideline there, I went to keychain and removed old passwords for Accordance and made sure the latest password is there for keychain.  

Appreciate your help.  Presently I want to install NIV11 notes (I have NIV 2011 with G/K installed and working fine).  It seems to install and then show 'not installed'.  

Moses

The Lite reduces the functionality dramatically. If you have the Essential collection it makes sense to purchase for the full one. 

@Moses, you should be able to use Easy Install in 13.x Lite. You can always check with Tech Support if you like. 

However, there is a little unadvertised trick for getting a full 13. While signed into your account, add this free bundle to your cart and check out, and you will have the full version of 13. Note that this bundle is going to disappear any day now.

As an aside, at some point in the near future, we are probably going to do away with the Lite version and move to a free trial system with discounted upgrade. The trial version will be fully functional for a very generous trial period.

• Like 1

Thank you so much my brother.  What a blessing you have been to me!  The free bundle worked right away and now I have got my NIV11 notes and Easy Install working smoothly. May our Lord bless you greatly.  Come to India and I would be so happy to serve you.