Parallels not installing

Nord

I recently had to reset windows 11 and reinstalled Accordance. Everything went well except none of the Parallels tools will install. Easy Install shows that they are not and when I check the boxes and try to install it very quickly goes through the process, but doesn't seem to actually be downloading anything. I have tried numerous times and have made sure i am using the latest update of the app. Thanks in advance for your help.

Nord

I actually have the same issue.  I installed Windows 11 (from 10) and now I can't install the parallels.   I goes thru the motion of installing it but, it does not install them. They remain in the "Easy Install" Window.

Sam

I had the same issue for awhile. I fixed it at some point. Unfortunately, I don't remember how, or I'd tell you. I just wanted to add that I think it is a bug somehow triggered by the Win11 upgrade.

I think I opened it in safe mode and did something? Ah! that I had a better memory!

Well, at least I know it is not just me. It is odd because I also have it on a laptop running windows 11 and loaded normally there. Thanks, I will keep asking and trying!

I'm just spitballing here (I'm not really a tech support guy), but you might want to try and launch Accordance in Safe Mode (hold down the alt key while launching Accordance) and select the following options:

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 3.13.41 PM.png

Thank you Mark. It is at church and I am home now, but I will try that in the morning.

Thanks Mark for the suggestion. I did try it but did not fix the issue for me.  I still can't install the parallels.

11 hours ago, samuel ramac said:

Thanks Mark for the suggestion. I did try it but did not fix the issue for me.  I still can't install the parallels.

I'm sorry you're having this issue. It sounds like you need to contact tech support directly. The number is (407) 339-0266. If you have to leave a message, please do. They'll call you back asap.

I was able to solve this by starting in safe mode (see above post) and checking "Rebuild 'tools' setting". I had to re-download all the tools but that worked! Thanks for the suggestions.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. This has been an issue for awhile. The Parallels modules don't seem to recognize that the same modules were installed previously when there are more than one instance of the Parallels when someone has multiple starter collections. This happens in both Mac and Windows. We have been getting past it, by checking the currently installed Parallels modules to make sure that they all work and if so, we select the remaining Parallels modules in the Easy Install window and then select 'Hide Selected Items' from the settings gear menu.

I will check the programming team's board and if this hasn't already been posted, I will post it now.