Select all items in a stack for copy

Michel Gilbert

I would like to be able to select all of the items in a stack to copy and paste them. I searched the help files and the forum and couldn’t find anything on this.

Thank you.

Michel

• Like 1

I don't think you can do this, but it would be a great feature.

• Like 1

Thanks, Tim.

I really like stacks, especially with the comment box. But it doesn’t save much time for specific workflows. For instance, I’m going through thousands of verses and sending hundreds of them to stacks. If I have to send each item individually to the clipboard and then paste it into Mellel or whatever, in the end it amounts to the same thing as copying a verse from Accordance and going to my word processor and pasting it. It would be so much better to be able to send the verses to stacks, make comments, and export all of the items in one go. I guess I could argue the same thing for almost any workflow.

I also thought that it would be nice if we could export our whole stack to a paper or user tool in Accordance.

Thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michel Gilbert said:

I also thought that it would be nice if we could export our whole stack to a paper or user tool in Accordance.

This would be ideal in my mind as I use stacks while I'm reading and then put the items into a user tool whether for my sermons or my dissertation.

• Like 2