Redundant Modules

A. Smith

I've upgraded from NICOT 28-1 Revised to NICOT 29-3 Revised. Is there some way I can have Thompson’s volume on Jeremiah separately so that I can remove the old NICOT 28 module from my library? It is cumbersome to sort through so many modules. For example, I have the previous volumes on Haggai & Malachi and Nahum, Habakkuk, and Zephaniah as separate volumes in addition to the revised volumes included in the 28 and 29 volume set. Is it possible to have Thompson’s Jeremiah volume as a separate module and remove NICOT 28 from my library?

Actually, I’ve now realized there is a mistake. The NICOT 29-3R volume includes two revised volumes I already own—the volume on Nahum, Habakkuk and Zephaniah and the volume on Haggai-Malachi. So, rather than pay $76 for duplicates plus one new (Lamentations) and one revised (Jeremiah), it is cheeper for me to simply buy the two needed volumes separately. I'm communicating with Sales via email to work out this return/exchange. I'm not sure how this was missed in the upgrade calculations.