Command-Key to see the occurrences of the Words don't work properly on Cyrillic Alphabeth

Fabian

Hello

Hover over the words with the arrow and press Command. You'll see a wrong word appears.

image.png.f94f401196f2fe127d50e07b242f07a0.png

There are more.

Fabian

Yes; the reason for that is that we don't currently have a Russian dictionary. It's not actually limited to the Cyrillic alphabet; the same thing will happen for any language without a lexical tool (the same thing happens with the Afrikaans Bybel for example). Moving forward, as we increase the number of international language Bibles, we hope to increase the number of associated tools as well.  

Mark 

Are you really sure this is due the dictionary? Is this not simple related to the app and the Instant Details itself? As it counts simply the words.

image.png.708efa3dd24e35dfeabd52cdfb270016.png

This only counts the word in the text. But as you have noted, yes some words in the AFR53 lacks this too.

Ah, I see what you're saying. Yeah, that's strange. Looking into it now.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, Mark Allison said:

Ah, I see what you're saying. Yeah, that's strange. Looking into it now.

Mark, could it be the problem with the "too much unique words"? I know once Accordance had to increase the amount of words they can handle in a Bible for the User Bibles. But still some Bibles put a warning out. Especially Asian Bibles like the Judson. Hint. I know I as a User get more warnings than you. But the reason is in my opinion the same. Accordance is not capable right now with so many unique words.

If this is the case Accordance has to increase the amount of words again. And then the Bible should have the minimum version of 14 or so.

1524708317_Bildschirmfoto2022-05-02um07_51_11.png.d48124826af9ec44f7613276e1fc9afa.png

I just talked from my experience and a former discussion with Joel. At that time he didn't want to increase the words as it was only User Bibles. But now since there are official Bibles .... you know.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Also the Cornilescu Bible is affected. You see only how many times the Key-Number is included, but not the word itself.

2048212520_Bildschirmfoto2022-05-02um21_22_49.thumb.png.6c7b5a07f4f4b21bab3d6ba69b3c701a.png