eAcademy—Taking the Accordance Timeline to the Next Level (Dr. Roy Brown)

R. Mansfield

This is the official discussion page for this upcoming eAcademy session. Any available handouts will be posted here. Please direct discussion here. 

Dr. Roy Brown presents 

Taking the Accordance Timeline to the Next Level

Thursday, May 5
3 PM EDT

Accordance eAcademy
Participation is free, but please register here.

Take your use of the Accordance Timeline to the Next Level with Dr. Roy Brown, the original founder of Accordance Bible Software. Dr. Brown will explore the philosophy behind the Accordance Timeline, the color coding and its importance, as well as an overview of how to use the Timeline in your research and studies. Also, Dr. Brown will update everyone on a number of new projects he's been working on over the past two years.

Dr. Roy Brown is the original developer of Accordance, the cutting-edge Bible software for Bible Study, research, and translation of the Bible, since 1994. He has taught the Bible for many years in the United States and Israel, in English and in Hebrew.

image.png

There are a couple of things that I would like to see covered. One is how to make custom timelines that have none of the stock information on them. Basically a blank slate to be able to make a timeline that shows only the information that I want. The second is to extend the starting point to about 6000 BC so that the LXX ages of the Patriarchs could be plotted. Currently I use Bibleworks for this as it is the only program that I have found that allows this. This is now the only thing I still use Bibleworks for.