Bishop's Bible

docdave

I was wondering if the only way to get the Bishop's Bible in Accordance is to purchase the Classic I Group package? In other words, is it possible to purchase it separately?

Thanks!

Dave

AFAIK, yes. AFAIK, no.

But you can use the 25% off this week.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

According to the online store, the Classic I Group is the cheapest way to get it.

I like the English Bible add-on. It's much pricier, though well worth it IMO.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fabian said:

AFAIK, yes. AFAIK, no.

But you can use the 25% off this week.

Thanks Fabian! Yes, I had forgotten that I can use the 25% discount this week.

6 hours ago, Daniel L said:

According to the online store, the Classic I Group is the cheapest way to get it.

I like the English Bible add-on. It's much pricier, though well worth it IMO.

Yes, the English Bible add-on looks really great, but I didn't see the Bishop's Bible in it, unless I am missing something. It seems like it would fit well in a collection like that.

Take both, with the 25% off you get the Classic I Group for free. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, docdave said:

I didn't see the Bishop's Bible in it

You're right. I'm shocked. I thought that add-on included all of the English Bibles, but there are a few exceptions.

I do see it listed in the English Discover (and higher) collection, but now we're talking about serious money (in pursuit of a single Bible :blink:) if you don't already own most of those modules.

• Like 1

Yes, the Bishop's Bible should either be sold as part of the English Add-On, or separately, or both. I've notified our sales team about this oversight. 

• Like 2

Also not listed for the add-on are: Tyndale, Geneva, Darby, Webster, Young's, DSSB, Brenton, NETS, Comprehensive NT, and Weymouth NT. (I'm not sure if you intended to include all of these.)
Not to mention about a half dozen other versions that are relatively new releases, but I understand that the packages and bundles will be updated when Accordance 14 is released.

On 4/24/2022 at 5:03 AM, Daniel L said:

...but I understand that the packages and bundles will be updated when Accordance 14 is released.

We are discussing updating the English add-on bundle sooner rather than later.

7 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

We are discussing updating the English add-on bundle sooner rather than later.

Does this mean we might be seeing Accordance 14 soonish?!?!?!?!? ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim Hall said:

Does this mean we might be seeing Accordance 14 soonish?!?!?!?!? ...

What I meant was we were discussing updating the English Bible add-on bundle now rather than waiting for 14. This was a week or two ago. Not certain where things stand at the moment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

What I meant was we were discussing updating the English Bible add-on bundle now rather than waiting for 14. This was a week or two ago. Not certain where things stand at the moment.

For the record ... I figured and I should have put a winy emoji in the other post. I am contentedly waiting for the programers to do their work. ☺️