Problem with this week's sale information

Donald Cobb

Hello all,

I'm trying to find the code for this week's 25% reduction and everything that should lead to it brings me to a page that says "404 - page not found". How soon can this be fixed? There are a couple of things I'd like to purchase.

While you wait for the page to get fixed, According to the email, just enter 25-all at checkout

D014C7B4-B565-4333-AA60-DEC265BB127E.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ukfraser said:

While you wait for the page to get fixed, According to the email, just enter 25-all at checkout

D014C7B4-B565-4333-AA60-DEC265BB127E.jpeg

It works for me every time

Maybe try clearing the cookies/cache?

Or a different internet browser?

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 2.09.31 PM.png

• Thanks 1

Thank you gentlemen. That's what I needed. Strangely, I tried this with two different browsers and it's still not working. 

@Donald Cobb, is it working now? I know there was an actual problem over the weekend, but it should have been resolved yesterday (Monday).

Last weeks and this weeks are both working for me thanks. 

;o) 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

@Donald Cobb, is it working now? I know there was an actual problem over the weekend, but it should have been resolved yesterday (Monday).

Thanks for asking, Rick. I tried it again Sunday on two different browsers with no success. But I ended up getting the coupon code I needed (thank you Uk Fraser and Rick Flynn!). So Accordance is none the poorer for it, at least as concerns my 10¢ (a bit more actually!).

• Like 1