Two issues regarding the software

tbarnes2289

My first issue: I reinstalled Accordance, and all my books are lumped in together, not separated according to the type of resource. I tried deleting them and reinstalling them, but they still end up in a long list at the bottom of the Library. 

The second is some tags don't work. For example, In my book 40 questions Islam, the Qur'an references don't work, although I have multiple Qur'an. It used to work fine.

Also, my Accordance crashes every time I use it. I don't have user notes, so that's not the problem. It's up to date Accordance 13. Really frustrating to use Accordance; sorry to say that.  

The Accordance Preferences > Appearance > Organize Tools by category button was the correct response to the library issue.

As of the crashing, Accordance Safe Mode will allow you to easily remove or disable User Content, Settings, Connectivity and do Clean up for troubleshooting purposes.

If you are on a Mac, press your ‘option’ key as you open Accordance in order to open Accordance Safe Mode.

Please select ‘Remove startup session’, ‘Clear Library Cache’, ‘Clear Research Cache’, ‘Clear cached downloads’ and then launch Accordance.

If this doesn’t correct the issue, you can go back into Accordance Safe Mode and select ‘Remove General Settings’ and then relaunch Accordance. This will reset some of your personal preferences and you will need to put in your name and account information again, but this is normal.

If after you follow these steps you are still having issues, please contact us directly at: techsupport@accordancebible.com for further assistance.