May 5, 2022 Accordance eAcademy

R. Mansfield

Mark your calendars NOW for the May 5 Accordance eAcademy: 
BIBLE STUDY AT THE NEXT LEVEL!

Join Dr. Roy Brown as he demonstrates Next Level application of the Accordance Timeline. And David Lang will show you how to turn your Accordance reference works into Power Tools!

Participation is free, but you must register to attend. For more information and for registration links, go here

• 4 weeks later...

REMINDER: BIBLE STUDY AT THE NEXT LEVEL!

The May 2022 eAccordance sessions will be held today at noon and 3 PM EDT. Registrations spots are still available. Go HERE for more information and to sign up. See you online!

Did you miss last week's Accordance eAcademy? Don't worry; we now have all videos posted!

I would love to see something on the syntax modules. There are a couple out there on Andersen-Forbes which I've watched (thanks!). They are in-depth on explanations of the terms and philosophy behind the module. But aside from pulling out the names of all the rivers in the Hebrew Bible, how can this be used in everyday exegesis, with examples that show the extra value? Same for the New Testament syntax module. I've purchased it, but I confess that I don't know where to begin in unleashing its power. A webinar on each of these (plus the ETCBC module) would be really appreciated if that hasn't already been done (I haven't seen anything along those lines); Thanks for taking this into consideration!

• Like 4