Accordance on my 2nd computer

Jerol

Can I make Accordance on my 2nd computer coordinated with exactly the same settings, layouts, notes, etc.

Yes, you can basically make a clone of the first computer on the second one. There are 4 folders that you need to copy from one computer to the next. Are you on Windows or Mac?

Hi,

In a normal Accordance installation on Windows, these four folders make up the complete Accordance installation:

1 - The Accordance program - (remove or rename the OakTree folder) C:\Program Files (x86)\Oaktree\Accordance\Accordance.exe

2 - The Accordance folder which contains the modules, etc. (remove or rename the Accordance folder) -   C:\ProgramData\Accordance

3 - Preferences - (remove or rename the Accordance folder) C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Accordance\Accordance Preferences

4 - User Content (remove or rename the Accordance Files folder) - Libraries\Documents\Accordance Files

AppData & ProgramData are hidden folders.

To show hidden folders on Windows 10: File Explorer > View > Check Hidden Items.

You can copy these 4 folders from one computer to make a clone of the installation and settings on another by replacing or placing these 4 folders in exactly these locations.

If you need further assistance you can contact us directly at: techsupport@accordancebible.com

Thanks.