Tagging problem in Targums

Donald Cobb

Hello all,

I've been having a consistent problem with the Targum resources for a while. Instant details gives the grammatical info on the words, but only one word out of five (approximately) has a definition attached to it. In the other cases, it's just a blank. As an example, the instant details for Gn 22:3, Onkelos and Neofiti give maybe 1/3 to 1/5 of the words' definitions.

Strangely, this happens on my MacBookAir (Big Sur) with the latest Targum versions (e.g., Neofiti version 3.3, Onkelos version 5.8). However, on my 2009 MacBookPro (still with El Capitan!), with older versions of the Targums (Neofiti 3.0, Onkelos 5.5), everything seems to be working normally. Can anyone confirm this behavior? I'm not sure if it's a bug that has weaseled its way into the most recent versions of these modules or if it's a problem with corrupt files on my end. Thanks for any help you can give!

Edited by Donald Cobb

I haven't had any response to this. Could someone help me out here, please, say @Mark Allison? The Targums are not very useful to me right now, and I'd like to be working on them. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

Looking into it now. 

Thanks Mark!