Delete / later re-install / work online?

RCook

Good day, is it possible to delete the app and later re-install, or work online?  I do like to use the program and are still getting my way around with it, but my computer is full and I have to remove some apps (I did purchased extra apple storage).  I enjoy other programs at this stage as well that are somewhat easier for me to use. The other thing that bothers a lot; it is probably somewhere on my computer settings, but I do not want accordance to open up every time I start my computer. I tried every setting possible, if I see, it automatically had it set on open at login.  I can click it as many times I want, it does not go off, and even on 'login apps' with computer settings I tried to stop. I get it that my windows are open with what I last worked on, but Accordance always pops up and with messages like restore last session.  Can you please advice?  

Accordance shouldn't be launching every time you start your computer. You might want to contact Technical Support and see if they can help you with this issue. Perhaps @Ryan Mudge can give you some help? 

Hi,

Open apps will open again when you restart you're Mac depending on this setting: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204005

Make sure when you are quitting Accordance, you are not just clicking the 'red dot 'as that just closes the window but doesn't actually 'Quit' Accordance.

If neither of these suggestions apply in your situation, you can contact us in tech support at: techsupport@accordancebible.com and we can arrange a time for one of us to screen share with you to figure this out.

On another note, a general rule of thumb is to keep about 20% of your hard drive free so that your operating system can function normally. The larger drives are not as crucial with this rule. There is some play in those instances.

Thanks.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Billy32792 said:

Make sure when you are quitting Accordance, you are not just clicking the 'red dot 'as that just closes the window but doesn't actually 'Quit' Accordance.

To add to what Billy said, make certain you're going to the Accordance menu and choosing Quit Accordance (or type cmd-Q) before you shut down or restart your computer. 

• Like 1

Former Windows users may also want to select "Quit when closing last workspace" in your General settings. It will probably feel more natural to you.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 1.09.53 PM.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

Former Windows users may also want to select "Quit when closing last workspace" in your General settings. It will probably feel more natural to you.

I think I need a "Don't quit when closing the last workspace" option for when I'm using the Windows version 😏

• Like 2