HMT-W4 needs newer version of Accordance to open!?!?

Helen Cadogan

This is what I woke up to this morning. 

Also, the BHS Westminster shows in my online Library, but not in the device, so I can’t download that to read the Hebrew either.

What gives?

HMT-W4 .png

Someone else can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe you should get that error message about the HMT-W4 in iOS. Try restarting Accordance on your iPad. Restart the iPad if necessary. Also make certain that Accordance on your iPad is up to date, and the HMT-W4 is also at the latest version (go to Easy Install: Updates to check). 

Thanks for your reply. I shut down the iPad at night. This morning was a fresh restart. All that you suggested has been done. I’ll try restarting again. Hey, you never know.

Restarted. Nada. 

Edited by Helen Cadogan

Interestingly, I don't have this problem in my primary iOS version of Accordance. BUT when I try to open Hebrew ressources in my version that came with LSB I consistently get this same message. I notice that the LSG app is not the same update as the primary one. Is there any chance that this might be updated so I can open Hebrew ressources in it as well? I've really appreciated being able to open both apps side by side, giving the possibility of having up to four windows open at the same time!

Helen,

Try deleting the HMT-W4 from your iPad and downloading it again. That should fix the issue. 

• Like 1

Mark, thanks; that thought just occurred to me while I was wondering what I had done differently recently. Update the iOS last night. The phone not affected. Only the iPad.   All my settings are shot as well. Will do it and let y’all know. 

It worked! Thanks for the making suggestion, Mark!

Edited by Helen Cadogan