Workspaces issues

ekim37

When I add a workspace, it creates blank spaces. And it deletes my previous workspaces. I have accordance 13.3.2. I turned the app off and turned it back up. I have reinstalled my accordance. But nothing has fixed it so far. Please fix it. Thank you. 

1332934791_ScreenShot2022-01-26at12_37_55PM.thumb.png.c79cf102cb4f75c6cb162e2f1a9eef19.png

Hi @ekim37,

It has been awhile since I have done this, but I think you are able to still save new workspaces from the screen you are showing. So in your example of "Greek Hebrew" which is already a workspace, when you click on the "Add current workspace Greek Hebrew" the computer shouldn't just save it, but will rather bring up another screen with the name of the workspace, and you can type over the name and call it something else. It should then save as a different workspace and leave "Greek Hebrew" alone.

Another way (which I normally do) is from the Accordance screen go to File --> Save As... and you can name it something new that way too. Just make sure you press "Save As" and not just "Save."

I hope this helps,

Kristin

But it keeps deleting my other workspaces every time I save it even in that way. Please, tech team, can you solve it. It's really hindering my work every day. Thank you

We were sorry to hear this. Which operating system is on your computer? We will try to reproduce it.

Have you tried a new workspace yet?

We can send further instructions when we know the operating system.