User notes for eBooks on iPad

stighagen

I've just discovered how nice it is to read Accordance ebooks on my iPad. But, I can't find a way to make user notes? It works with the Bible, but not with regular ebooks like Mounce Basics of Biblical Greek. On desktop it is possible, but not on my iPad. Am I doing something wrong, or is this functionality not yet implemented?

• 2 weeks later...

Let me poke around and see what the status is on this. Yes, it's long overdue. I need it myself!

• 7 months later...
On 1/24/2022 at 7:32 PM, R. Mansfield said:

Let me poke around and see what the status is on this. Yes, it's long overdue. I need it myself!

Heard anything?

I have never found accordance notes to fit in with my workflow and am hoping that one day we will have something like stacks on the ipad which is a much better fit for me. 

ive always got on with apples notes which i find perfect for me as it syncs seamlessly between my ipad, iphone and mbp and i can organise in a way that works for me while i wait. 

but totally agree that its very very nice reading books from my accordance library on an iPad (and even  iphone while waiting). Definitely my preferred method of study these days. 

Edited by ukfraser