Interlinear gear and re size letters don´t appear

Hector Molano

Hello,

Does anybody know how to fix the tabs in order to see the Gear for Gloss and interlinear?

Hi @Hector Molano,

I am not entirely sure if I understand your question, but I can let you know a few thoughts I have. If you mean the gear is just not there at all, I am not sure, maybe try opening a new workspace or even restarting the program.

If, however, you mean that the gear is there, but Interlinear is grayed out, and nothing is showing in instant details, it makes me think that the text you are using is not tagged. If I open an un-tagged text, the gear is there, but interlinear is grayed out. Try opening a version you know is tagged and see you can get it there.

Kristin

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Krinstin and thanks for youe answer; this is my problem: I don´t know what happened with gear and letters and lines as appear in the first screenshot (I took it from youtube,because I had those features but suddenly they disapear) the second screenshot is my accordance without those features (please, check the circles). Could you help me? 

224390785_withgearandcircle.thumb.jpg.3aa810b97068f2809220673cc9e962e1.jpg1293329472_withoutgear.thumb.png.283938622d0b64d8b44e0bb3b3129bf3.png

Hi @Hector Molano,
My wheel is on the right, not left. I am on a Mac though, so I don't know if that is why. In any case, it is not just the wheel, everything on that strip, like font size, seems to be missing too, so I feel like support needs to step in.

That said, it does not appear that you are using a tagged text. I can show a screenshot, and you can see that my Hebrew Bible says "tagged" next to it. So you might be using a different text which is not tagged? I am not sure.

I am sorry I am not able to be more help, but hopefully @Tech Support has some ideas.

Kristin

1119713590_Bildschirmfoto2022-01-21um20_55_57.thumb.png.b439d31bc7287834a89f6198844ffc47.png

• Like 1

Hector,

If you're running Accordance 13 in Windows 11, make sure you've used "Check for App Update" in the Utilities menu to download the latest version of Accordance. 

Kristin,
Mac and Windows versions of Accordance have the controls on opposite sides. That's because MacOS always has the close button on the left, while Windows always has it on the right.

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 1

Thanks, Kristin, and thanks Mark, I just update and everything looks very well.

• Like 1