Altitude Data files missing

Tyler Hill

I know now that it wasn't a smart thing to do, but I was stupid. I attached the accordance files to my Mac desktop. So, when I synced my computer to iCloud it forced all my files into one folder; thus, moving said app files to another place. I found them and was able to get the application open and running. However, the only thing that I cannot do is open the "Altitude Data" option in the Atlas. I says that I have to locate the folder for it, and having gone through all of the folders I found nothing. I searched my entire computer and have come up empty. Moreover, I would like to have the ability to use the feature so if anyone has an idea of how to get them back I would love the input.

The Altitude Data file is usually located in the 'Atlas Files' folder, which by default resides in the 'Accordance' folder.

The Accordance folder (which holds your modules and support files) is located in either your Home User library or the Mac HD library:

Go/Home/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Atlas Files/Altitude Data (in Mac OS X 10.7 and up, you may have to press your option key while you have the ‘Go’ menu open in order to see the hidden ‘Library’ underneath 'Home’ in the ‘Go’ drop down menu).

OR

Go/Computer/Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Atlas Files/Altitude Data

If putting the Altitude Data back where it belongs and restarting Accordance doesn't help, the easiest fix would be to hold your 'option' key while you restart Accordance until the Accordance Safe Mode troubleshooting window opens. Select 'Uninstall Atlas' and then Launch Accordance. Then you will have to go to Easy Install to download the Atlas files again. These together are over half a GB in size so if needed, you will want to do this from a good internet connection with a good download speed.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Billy32792 said:

The Altitude Data file is usually located in the 'Atlas Files' folder, which by default resides in the 'Accordance' folder.

The Accordance folder (which holds your modules and support files) is located in either your Home User library or the Mac HD library:

Go/Home/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Atlas Files/Altitude Data (in Mac OS X 10.7 and up, you may have to press your option key while you have the ‘Go’ menu open in order to see the hidden ‘Library’ underneath 'Home’ in the ‘Go’ drop down menu).

OR

Go/Computer/Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Atlas Files/Altitude Data

If putting the Altitude Data back where it belongs and restarting Accordance doesn't help, the easiest fix would be to hold your 'option' key while you restart Accordance until the Accordance Safe Mode troubleshooting window opens. Select 'Uninstall Atlas' and then Launch Accordance. Then you will have to go to Easy Install to download the Atlas files again. These together are over half a GB in size so if needed, you will want to do this from a good internet connection with a good download speed.

Thanks

Thank you for your help on this matter. I was able to follow the paths that you submitted; however, I was only able to find the file "Map Data" which the system will not allow me to submit. Therefore, I tried the second option. After Installing and Reinstalling the Atlas I am still having the same problem.

Edited by Acextreme77

2 hours ago, Billy32792 said:

OR

Thanks

Update: I found the files thanks to another set of eyes. Thank you for all of your help!

• Like 1