crashing... as of this morning

bnelso48

My accordance has been crashing. I'm not sure why. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that hasn't helped. I have the most up to date version as of today 01.03.2022. It was crashing once I started searching. it was starting up normally. Now it's even starting funny.

Any suggestions? Thank you

image.thumb.png.be434907d2fb6463a6e0570d9de874a7.png

Hi,

Accordance Safe Mode will allow you to easily remove or disable User Content, Settings, Connectivity and do Clean up for troubleshooting purposes.

In order to open Accordance Safe Mode on a Windows computer, press and hold your ‘alt’ key ‘immediately after’ you click on the icon to open Accordance.

Please select ‘Remove startup session’, ‘Clear Library Cache’, ‘Clear Research Cache’, ‘Clear cached downloads’ and then launch Accordance.

If this doesn’t correct the issue, you can go back into Accordance Safe Mode and select ‘Remove General Settings’ and then relaunch Accordance. This will reset some of your personal preferences and you will need to put in your name and account information again, but this is normal.

If this doesn't help you can contact us directly at: techsupport@accordancebible.com

Thanks.

• Like 1